The island of Kefalonia, also known as Cephallenia, is the largest of the Ionian Islands in western Greece, with an area of 350 sq. miles. The island is named after the mythological figure Cephalus (Ciphalis), although some hold its name literally means “island with a head”.
This traditional costume includes: Vest, Shirt, Waistband, Trousers Leggings and Head piece. (Shoes are not included.)
Wholesale/Volume Orders: We welcome Churches, Dance Groups, Cultural Organizations interested in purchasing costumes in bulk. For bulk/wholesale costume orders (over 5 pieces of the same code) please contact us via email or call us 416.461.6244 / 1800.463.998
NOTE: FREE SHIPPING APPLIES TO THIS ITEM. Delivery is 2-3 weeks. For Express shipping please email us or call us.
The Greek Ethnic Costumes (stoles) will be shipped out by our partner company in Athens Greece.
• Item: Traditional Kephalonian Costume |
• Gender: Mens |
• Sizes: This item# is only for sizes XS – XL |
• Pieces: 6 |
• Delivery: 2-3 Weeks |
• Product of: Greece |
• Return Policy: NO RETURNS |
• NOT INCLUDED: Shoes |
SIZE X-SMALL MENS – USA SIZE 32 |
• Waist 74-80cm / 29-31″ inches
• Chest 78-82cm / 30-32″ inches
SIZE SMALL MENS – USA SIZE 34 |
• Waist 80-88cm / 31-34″ inches
• Chest 82-90cm / 32-35″ inches
SIZE MEDIUM MENS – USA SIZE 38 |
• Waist 88-96cm / 34-38″ inches
• Chest 90-96cm / 35-38″ inches
SIZE LARGE MENS – USA SIZE 40 |
• Waist 96-102cm / 38-40″ inches
• Chest 96-104cm / 38-41″ inches
SIZE X-LARGE MENS – USA SIZE 42 |
• Waist 102-108cm / 40-42″ inches
• Chest 108-112cm / 42-44″ inches
*Due to fabric availability, some costumes may differ slightly from the photos shown. The change in fabric does not affect the authenticity of the costume, which is designed and produced based on traditional Greek costume patterns.